🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

 So I will be getting transfered for my last 3 weeks of the mission. I am moving upto American Fork. I am going to be ZL again in a trio. Crazy. I thought I was going to finish my mission here in Orem. 


We have given quite a few Priesthood Blessimgs this week. Some in hospitals some in parks and some in homes. One is a recent converts daughter started to have troubles breathing and it got really bad so they rushed her to the Hospital and the recent convert wanted us and a member to come give her and her daughter a blessing. 
As well we met a few guys with heavy addictions. They are all members but they are struggling really bad. We took some cigarettes from one of them to start them on their journey. I know that if any of us trusts in Christ fully and take the necessary steps, we can overcome anything.

We started teaching a family and we had the first lesson this week and they are so lit. They even came to church. 
We are hoping to set a date for baptism for a lot of the people we are teaching this week.
Love yall














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄🥶