I'm back😶🌫️😶🌫️
Sorry everyone...its been a while since my last email. I've gotten insanely busy it's crazy hahaha, it's good tho. I will try not to make this too long but I'll get the best parts of the last week's...
So first off Griffin got baptized!!! He was such an awesome kid. He was so excited to get baptized. After he got baptized and got dressed he was jumping up and down saying he got baptized!!!
Zion got baptized. He is 13 years old and about 6'5" he's such an awesome kid. His sister is 8 and she also got baptized with him. We promised him we would play basketball one time with him and it was so fun. He is such a smart kid already he already has his own business and he is managing it all himself
so crazy
so crazyThe 4 kids in the bottom picture are so awesome. So we have talked with the Mom in the past about getting the 9 and 12 year old baptized and she said she wants to wait a lil longer, and that was a few weeks ago. Then this week I was on exchange with another Elder and felt strongly to go and talk to the Mom about the kids getting baptized. So we did and she said that they can get baptized now!! So we told her we would come back the next day after praying about what date. They should get baptized. So we came back the next day and wow that was prolly the worst lesson of my entire mission. The kids were jumping off the walls doing inappropriate things the Mom was yelling at them they were yelling back. The Spirit was not there so we said a prayer with them and left. Isn't it interesting how hard Satan tries to throw God's plans off. But God will always prevail. We went back 2 days after that and set a date for baptism for just the oldest kid for August 6. So keep praying for Permisius and Davacia that she will see the importance of getting baptized. Later that night we met with another 9 year old kid who hasn't been baptized and we set a date for baptism for him... August 13!!!
We have to go on an exchange with every zone leader so this week we went on 5 which is pretty fun ngl. It was cool to see so many different missionaries in action. I learned a lot from them for sure.
There was one exchange where I went with a Zone Leader down in Vineyard/Orem area and they cover YSA. We parked about 50 feet in front of a door to make a contact and there was SO MANY PEOPLE just put and about so we ended up spending an hour just talking to people outside before we could've even made it to the door. One homie pretended to not know anything about us and our beliefs. We even setup a time to come back. But he saw us again later and told us he knows all about it and he served a mission, but he said he's been struggling and he just needed to see us. That was cool!!
There are so many experiences, these past weeks where I was talking to someone and I was saying what I know to be true and the Spirit just hit me so strong I know that it all is true. I KNOW IT.
I love you all!! Hope you have a good week!!











Comments
Post a Comment