Busy week
This week has been mega busy but it's been so good.
A lesson that stood out is a guy named Ricardo. E. Tacchi and I found him a few weeks ago. We were teaching him 2 days ago and teaching about the Book of Mormon and it was so awesome because we were telling personal experiences and the spirit was so strong. We were teaching how it witnesses of Christ. We of course asked if he came to know it is true if he'd get baptized and he said yes!!
I got mega sick this week but still pushed through and I'm so thankful God gave me strength to do so. I couldn't have done it any other way. I love this work and tryna end off strong so I was a lil mad that I got sick. But God gave me just enough strength to get through!!
Last Sunday we were at church and we were running late to another ward Inna different building so we were speed walking thru the chapel. And the ward in the current chapel hadn't started yet but then one guy just stuck out to me so we went and talked to him. Come to find out he is just coming back into activity but he's struggling pretty hard. So we setup a time to meet with him that night. We had a great spiritual thought with him. We invited him to the Saratoga Springs temple open house. So we got him and a member from the ward to take us and it wad very cool. He said that he really needed it and he felt God's presence.
We took one of our stake Presidents out to 2 lessons and he is FIRE. He is so excited about missionary work it was awesome.
I love you all. I know that Jesus Christ is out Savior. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and teaches us more about who Christ is. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is God's kingdom here on the earth right now. I know that as God has called Prophets throughout all of history he still calls them and the current prophet is Russell M. Nelson.
If any of you ever want to know if what I say is true hmu and I can send the missionaries over and they will help you learn how to communicate with God.





Comments
Post a Comment