🌞🌞🌞

 This week was great!! It's been great cause we've just been mega busy. 


A kid we have been teaching got baptized on Saturday. It was so awesome. Elder Tacchi got to baptized him and I confirmed him. That was Elder Tacchis first baptism and it was so cool to see him perform the baptism. President and Sister Evanson came to the baptism and President came up and gave a little spiritual thought with me. It was awesome. He's such a good teacher, I found myself just listening to him that I forgot I was up there teaching with him 🀣 

But the way we found this kid was awesome. We were biking up a FAT hill and we saw a lady (his aunt) just outside gardening so we stopped and talked and she mentioned that he wasn't baptized so we eventually got in contact and we have been teaching him for about a month. And he is awesome.


We had a lesson with a 12 year old boy who literally just reminds me of a mini me🀣 We played a few minutes of basketball with him and then had a FIRE lesson with him. He wants to be baptized so we are trying to work with him. He has a hard family situation though with his mom and dad being split.


Love yall❤️❤️









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😢‍🌫️😢‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄πŸ₯Ά