A good Week
Every week is always great.
We got to go to the Saratoga Springs Temple open house with a guy we are teaching. IT WAS AWESOME. I love being in the temple and it is always so peaceful. At the end as we were about to leave there is a painting of Christ in the Garden of Gethsemane and he stopped and was looking at it. I asked why he thought Christ did that and he said he doesn't know. So I gave him 1 Nephi 19:9 to read right there and his eyes just lit up and he was like WOW. He and I felt the Spirit hit us, it was a great experience. I know that Jesus Christ did everything because He loves God and He loves us.
There was a few experiences where I had the thought to go the long way home or a different way home or to an appointment and we were led to many people who are either struggling, or aren't members and we were able to teach them.
1 girl we have been trying to start teaching for a few weeks we were able to talk with her whole family outside. As we were talking the girl out of the blue just says, "I want to get baptized" She came to stake conference this week all on her own💪💪
I have grown a very strong passion for studying the scriptures. There is so much we can learn from the scriptures no matter what stage of life we are in. 2 scripture passages from the New Testament and the Book of Mormon I've been pondering this week are
1. Matthew 8
19 And a certain scribe came, and said unto him, Master, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest. 20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head. 21 And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. 22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
AND
1 Nephi 11-14
Love yall





Comments
Post a Comment