Whitewash Training
Well this week has been mega different. I have been released and now am Training a new missionary and also both of us are new to the area. We have been soo busy. The past missionaries didn't leave us with much on the schedule so we've been GRINDING!!!! This area hasn't been worked too much so basically ifs untouched. It's really fun. We are biking and the weather this week has been TRASH but still fun.
My new companion is Elder Tacchi and he is from Bristol, England!!! AND HE HAS AN ACCENT! It's been soooo funny. I don't have too much time so this is a quick one. I am in Orem now covering the Aspen and Northridge Stakes.
It has been a BIG adjustment tbh lowkey kinda hard but I'm getting used to it. Normally I got to see a lot of missionaries and were able to help them but now I'm just focused on my area which is really fun as well just a focus adjustment.
Jesus Christ LIVES, The Book of Mormon is the word of God, Joseph Smith is a prophet of God!!

LOVE YALL





.png)


Comments
Post a Comment