Getting ready for transfers🤯🤯
This week was great super busy but super fun!!
We have these 2 girls that we are teaching and their family has been thru a lot of hard things. They have had loved ones die just right in front of them the girls have been sexually abused and the dad has been thru some serious drug addiction. But it's so cool because I've been trying to teach them for a while but they would never give us the tom of day so when I wasn't covering the Thanksgiving stake for a month and a half the missionaries were still trying but it was still tough. So when I got the Thanksgiving stake back we gave them a few weeks break and then at the beginning of this week we were in their apartment complex and they came to my mind out of the blue. Which was a prompting from the spirit. So we followed it knocked on their door they let us in we had a great conversation. And we've already had a great lesson with them and they went to church yesterday. But it's so cool because now the timing is finally right God just prepared them for this time because they had some jobs fall thru and now they really are able to make this a priority. They are awesome!!!
We have another kid who is so close to baptism. But the dad is less active so we have been trying to get him to church. He is awesome because he helps out in lessons and everything he just doesn't come to church.
This week one of the kids I baptized, Permisius, got in some trouble with the police 
the family situation is AWFUL. I'm not here to judge and I know life is tough but the parents don't help him at all. We had a good talk with him tho so it's good. We also bring him to the lessons with that first family. So he's trying to improve.

the family situation is AWFUL. I'm not here to judge and I know life is tough but the parents don't help him at all. We had a good talk with him tho so it's good. We also bring him to the lessons with that first family. So he's trying to improve.Mosiah 29:20
"But behold, he did deliver them because they did humble themselves before him; and because they cried mightily unto him he did deliver them out of bondage; and thus doth the Lord work with his power in all cases among the children of men, extending the arm of mercy towards them that put their trust in him."
I loved this verse this week because God is always there for us. But we have to do some work sometimes. 2 of those things are listed in this verse...HUMBLE and CRIED MIGHTILY which is prayer. When we do those 2 things that is how we put trust in the Lord. I love also in this part of the Book of Mormon people have many burdens placed upon their backs (they are slaves) and they pray and ask God to deliver them but God gives them strength to continue to bare those burdens. Sometimes we don't fully get what we want because God knows more than we do and he knows what's best for us. So all of you PRAY MIGHTILY to God, and HUMBLE yourselves before God. LOVE YALL




Comments
Post a Comment