Another few weeks zooming by
I am super sorry it's been a few weeks since I've sent an email. I just feel like I don't got time. These past few weeks have been so awesome. Serving God and others is the absolute best.
Well I think yall already know I got a new companion Elder Barney but we are Inna trio for a few weeks. I am companions with Elder Kempton again until he goes home on the 28th crazy. By the time he goes home we would've served together for 6.5 months as companions crazyyy. I am still in the same area. At the end of this transfer I'll have been here for 10.5 months which is 7 transfers also crazy. It's been so good. I've loved this opportunity.
We just had transfers and wow what a crazy 2 weeks. We had everything set for transfers and everything ready to go and then find out a few missionaries are going home and some aren't coming anymore and wow we had to change EVERYTHING last minute. Crazy.
We have been teaching a lady who is living with her member boyfriend. And she has been progressing like crazy. She said she's ready to get baptized. THEY JUST NEED TO GET MARRIED!!! AHHH coming soon tho.
A few days ago it was like 8:45pm and we tried talking to this dude and his kids om the street and he starting getting so heated. He was getting all up in my face yelling and everything. NGL I thought he was gonna start swinging at me he was super mad. He was saying people don't need to hear about God at that time and he was saying stuff like it's against our rules. I was so calm. That was fun.
I love missionary work it's the freaking best. It just feels so good. I'll be so tired from spending the whole day in the office and then once I start doing missionary work man I'm so happy and have so much energy.
I've been studying for a Zone Conference training so I've been reading a lot about Charity and Diligence. 2 chapters I absolutely love are, Matthew 14 and 3 Nephi 17. Ones In the Bible and ones in the Book of Mormon. Jesus Christ himself in both of these shows great love/Charity and Diligence. I know that the Book of Mormon and the Bible together play a huge role in, "confounding of false doctrines and laying down of contentions, and establishing peace" and help bring us to a "knowledge of my covenants" -2 Nephi 3:12
I love you all











.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment