Weeeekly. Short one


 Sorrry I've been lacking at sending emails. This one will be short haha sorry.


We had a baptism last night for 2 kids named Vai and Noa. They are the best kids ever. Their family situation is really hard but it was cool to see how the Gospel is slowly helping the family grow together.

So I am still an Assistant to the President and I got a new companion. His name is Elder Barney he is from Texas he's super fun!!! I am kinda in the same area. We lost one of our Stakes the Thanksgiving stake. So now I only cover the Holbrook Farms stake and 2 Polynesian wards. But I am still living with Elder Kempton and his companion!! 
 
We have been finding some traction with some of the people we are teaching it's been great. We are hoping to set a date for baptism for a few of them!! 

We have zone conference coming up this week and we have been preparing like crazy this past week so we have been super busy. 

I have been studying the plan of Salvation and WOW it has been amazing I know that God has prepared a way for us to come back to him. I know that Christ is the center of that plan and He was prepared from the beginning of time. I know that thru covenants we can be bound to God and we can have more rest in this life. I love yall❤️❤️












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄🥶