BUSSIN WEEK🕊

 Dang this week was too good I'm gonna get straight into it...


We had MLC (mission leadership council) om Wednesday and that was awesome. Elder Kempton and I had to do some Goals and Accountability which is always great. Man all the Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders are amazing. My love for those missionaries and all the missionaries is just always growing. 

Thursday we went to the temple!!!!!! Bruhhhh it just felt amazing to be in the temple. I truly know that the temple is the Lord's house. I feel much peace and comfort while learning about our true identity as sons and daughters of God and what out potential is thru Christ. My mind is always just zooming 400000 million miles an hour but in the temple I was just calm!
Then later that day we had to zoom on up to church headquarters to grab some more cars. That's always fun

Friday we had to go to a couple missionary meetings in the morning and afternoon then hit our area hard in the evening which was good. We got a lot of good things happening... a lot of people we are teaching and a lot of people that we would like to start teaching here very soon. Man it was so funny we met this lady from Georgia who thought we believed and taught about aliens. We reassured her that we don't...we believe and worship Jesus Christ. We believe that the Book of Mormon is more of God's word. And we know that by abiding by the precepts of the Book of Mormon, you can draw your life closer to God. Gave her a copy of the Book of Mormon and setup a time to come back to talk about her experience reading it. These things which we taught her I so dearly know are true and I'm grateful to have opportunities to lovingly and boldly declare these things to God's children. 

💯💯GENERAL CONFERENCE💯💯
Best general conference ever. I feel so uplifted from this one. General conference is when the Prophets, Apostles, and other church leaders give us messages from God. Just as throughout all of history God has done that he does that now. And they spoke on Saturday and Sunday!!!! There are 5 sessions, 2 hours each, and dang I wish there was more. Saturday morning session we just watched it on our own because right after it finished we had to ZOOM to Kyleighs baptism...everything was all good till 5 minutes before it was supposed to start the homie that was supposed to print the baptismal program called us and said he can't get them to us. So we freaking SPED to his house grabbed them them then sped back. All Is was well! Kyleigh is very special. She has a light about her and is going to help those around her! Her neighborhood has a lot of darkness and she will be that faithful light!! Then we went to watch the Saturday afternoon session with a family in the ward. After that we got to go to the Saturday evening session IN PERSON!!! And WOW. It was life changing ngl. Walking into the conference center there were people outside with signs hating on the church. There wasn't as many as I expected but dang I feel bad for them that they are so angry all the time especially living in Utah. We walked in and when I walked thru the doors to where the actual center is I was just hit with the spirit. I felt so much spiritual power. I was just overcome. It was just amazing. Then after what was very interesting that I wanna point out is the spirit that I felt when inside listening vs those people who were hating on the church and saying false stuff about Joseph Smith. There was no power in their words. I couldn't feel the spirit from their words. I know this is Christ's restored church! 

Amos 3:7 - Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Jacob 4:6 - Wherefore, we search the prophets, and we have many revelations and the spirit of prophecy; and having all these witnesses we obtain a hope, and our faith becometh unshaken, insomuch that we truly can command in the name of Jesus and the very trees obey us, or the mountains, or the waves of the sea.

LOVE YALL❤️❤️











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄🥶