🥶🥶

 This week was crazy busy.... it was Zone Conference week so that is always fun.

Zone conference was focused on the Restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ. It was the BEST zone conference ever... (so there is always 3 of them and 3 zones In each and each zone has about 20ish missionaries.) And I just felt soooo spiritually uplifted. I felt the Holy Ghost overcome me the entire time. President Evanson gave a training on the First Vision accounts. Sister Evanson gave one om obedience. We gave one on Personal/Companionship study leading to teaching with spiritual power. And President also did some role plays. 

AGAIN IT ALWAYS COMES BACK TO HOW I KNOW THAT JOSEPH SMITH IS A PROPHET OF GOD. This is Christ's church again established on the earth. 

Elder Doty (my training in Utah) and I gotta be back together again on an exchange. It was actually really awesome. It was raining the entire night and we were drenched but we talked to a lot of people. We met the guy who wrote and directed singles ward. He left the church sadly and we had a convo about that. He wasn't very open. 

Last Monday we went onna hike with President and Sister Evanson. It was 10 miles and dang we were SOOOO SORE!😂 That made zone conferences fun. We were so tired but it was great. President Evanson knows I swear everything about church history so we asked him a lot of questions. 

D&C 1:17 - Wherefore, I the Lord, knowing the calamity which should come upon the inhabitants of the earth, called upon my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., and spake unto him from heaven, and gave him commandments;

I love this because this is Jesus Christ speaking. And he knew the calamities (trials, struggles, tribulations) that would come in these days. So He reestablished His church thru Joseph Smith and He still continues to reveal things to our current prophet Russell M. Nelson.

I know Jesus Christ is our Savior and He knows us perfectly. He has taken upon Himself anything that we struggle with and even anything unfair that has happened to us. He loves us. Please turn to Him. He is there for you.

1. Snowy🥶
2. Singles ward homie with E. Doty
3. Spanish zone conference 
4. The LEHI Zone
5/6. The hike
7. Spittin sum Spanish 🥴🥴














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄🥶