Aug 15 2022

 Hey everyone these past 2 weeks have been BUSY BUSY. Transfers were this week since we had to figure everything out (especially since the other 2 AP's got released) and last week we had to prepare so much for transfers it was insane. I think God has blessed me with all this business because if I wasn't these past weeks would be too hard. 


I hope everyone who knew Tolu is doing OK. This is a hard time and it will take time to heal but I know because of God's plan of Happiness we will be able to see him again. He is watching over us now. I'm gonna miss him and it still hurts. If anyone ever needs anything just send me an email. 

Sorry for the short email but these are just some pictures. Love you all❤️❤️


1. All the missionaries covering Polynesian wards... we had a musical fireside which was fire
2. Canon's baptism
3. Dakota and Daxtons baptism (sorry if it's blurry)
4. Permisius's baptism
5. πŸ“–❤️
6. Picking up the new missionaries from the MTC... I got to whip the van!!
7. The homies before they gone (one is going home and one for his last transfer is training a new missionary)
8. Love you brotherπŸ•Š❤️











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😢‍🌫️😢‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄πŸ₯Ά