Zone Conference Week🤯🤯




 This week was CRAZY busy but super good🔥🔥🔥

Last Monday was great we played ball, ate some Chinese food, and then went to Leatherbees and we got some bussin ice cream. There was so much it was insane. I felt like I was gonna die. But later that night we had our weekly meeting with President and Sister Evanson and that was a really cool spiritual experience. We talked about how frustration is a root of selfishness, relying on Jesus Christ especially with our weaknesses, being honest about our weaknesses, he helped me a lot with what my role is as an Assistant. It was really good. We basically had a interview with him but all 4 of us were there. Then we MUNCHED after!!

So this week was Zone Conference and it was so busy, crazy, and amazing. Our first one was on Tuesday and there is about 60ish missionaries per Zone Conference. President and Sister Evanson take the morning with their trainings and then we had 2 hours in the afternoon for trainings. So we each did 3 30 minute trainings. I talked about bringing people closer to Christ by doing it out of love. Ofc there was a lot more that went into it. And I'm not gonna lie I was a lil nervous only because there was a dumb thing deep down in me worrying about what the missionaries thought of me. And it was super cool to see that out of the 9 trainings, the ones that I just gave up myself and trusted in the Lord and tried to teach and do His will then those training were the ones that were super Spiritually strong. And the ones where I was thinking a tiny bit about myself, my teaching wasn't as fluid because the Spirit couldn't help me as much because my pride was in the way. But wow I'm frfr those training were super cool because sometimes I'd ask one of them what the strongest point of their testimony is and the Spirit SLAPS at that point. One Sister bore one of the strongest testimonies I've heard from a missionary it was so cool. I love serving a mission. The love that I have for the missionaries and people around me is really cool. Idek most of them but the love is still there.

President Evanson laid sum HEAT during his training. In them he talked about the difference between the Doctrine and Gospel of Christ. The Gospel is "Jesus Christ's mission and atoning sacrifice" and the Doctrine is what we DO to apply/receive that into our lives. One really cool thing during the second and third Zone Conference he talked about Exaltation (which is a touchy subject but I know it's true and it's possible for everyone) and the Holy Ghost testified to me of the truthfulness of this topic while P. Evanson was talking. God loves us so much that he has paved a path for us, only thru Jesus Christ, to become as he is. We can't do anything without Christ because he has done everything for us. 

Dang there is sooooo much I wanna talk about with yall but ik most of you do read it😂😂❤️

KELLI GOT BAPTIZED!!!!! It was amazing!! She is so awesome! I had the opportunity to confirm her (give her the Holy Ghost) today and that was the best. I KNOW THIS CHURCH IS TRUE. The fact that a goofy 20 year old kid like me can use the authority and power of God to give someone the Gift of the Holy Ghost, something that will change there life forever is just mind-blowing to me. Again thru Christ we can do all things, I can't do anything without Him. 

Everybody please go read 3 Nephi 27:13-15 those verse are amazing, truly think about what Christ had done for us.
Love you all!!!

1. KELLI
2. American FORK Zone
3. Da homie Gavin..."according to my vast knowledge of basically about everything"(14 year old we took to a lesson🔥🔥)
4. Matching ties🤯🤯
5. Yours truly❤️










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄🥶