CRAZY WEEK

 This week was a wild one... First off I was able to go the temple with Thomas (He got baptized about 2 months ago back when I had Elder smith) And this was his first time. It was so awesome. It was great to see him in the temple.


Second GiGi was baptized!!! She is 9 and she is so awesome!! We have been working with her for about 2.5 months. Her family situation is crazy but she was so sweet when she got baptized. I could definitely see the light in her eyes. It's so cool even tho she is 9, the comparison of before her baptism and after is so amazing. What a sweet opportunity.

On Friday we had a Joseph Smith devotional. And it was AMAZING. I know he is a prophet of God. I know he was called and prepared to restore the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I KNOW IT. 
But while we were there out mission President (President Evanson) brought me and my companion (Elder Kempton) aside and asked if we could come to his house that night to talk about our Zone. So we were like aii that's a lil weird but sure. When we got there he and his wife, brought us both into his office. They started talking to Elder Kempton and called him as an Assistant to the President (AP) And I was so hyped for him. I was so happy. But I was also wondering who my next Companion will be. And they turned to me and asked if I'd like to know who my next one is. I said OF COURSE. And they said it will be.... Elder Kempton!!!!!! They asked me to be an AP also with him. I was so shocked not gonna lie. I'm happy to be serving with Elder Kempton for more time he is great. They told us this on Friday. And we started officially yesterday. We got to call missionaries and tell them where they will be going and who their next companion will be. And then we munched sum nachos with President and Sister Evanson.
CRAZY. I was totally not expecting any of that.

There have been so many miracles this week but one of them was.... we got a text one morning saying ti stop at a certain apartment at 9am. This was RANDOM, nobody we have ever texted, we searched it up. Kinda weird but we went. And it was a lady that we have talked to before and she said she didn't send the text or anyone she knows. Last time we met her she wasn't interested in us sharing a message and teaching them. But this time she let us in, we shared a quick message, and are coming back to their house to teach in a few days!!! We called the number and no answer. What a miracle!!! And the only reason she said she was even home or awake was because at that exact time she was waiting for a dryer to be delivered🤯🤯🤯🤯

I love you all and hope you have a great week❤️❤️








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄🥶