May 16 2022




 What's up yall!!! Hope your week was great!!


Gotta start off by giving a shout out to the Smoots!! They brought us out to lunch at Blue Lemon. They are so awesome.

This week my companion and I got to go to the Provo Temple!! It's out of our mission but because someone who was recently baptized was able to go to the Temple. Our mission President allowed it! It was so amazing. The temple is such an amazing place. I feel the spirit so strong every time I go!! 

On Saturday we had a Zone meeting and it was great! It was my companions last one because he goes home this Thursday🀯 I get a new companion on Wednesday. His name is Elder Kempton... gonna be lit.

We live with 2 other Elders and we have been pranking them this week and it's tooooo funny haha. We out Nutella on the inside of their car door handle and they got it all on their handsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A Scripture I love from the Book of Mormon is 1 Nephi 19:9 it says, "And the world, because of their iniquity, shall judge him to be a thing of naught; wherefore they scourge him, and he suffereth it; and they smite him, and he suffereth it. Yea, they spit upon him, and he suffereth it, because of his loving kindness and his long-suffering towards the children of men."
This Scripture is talking about Jesus Christ and he came and did and went through very hard things just for each of us. He did all that because he loves each and every one of us. REMEMBER THAT PLEASE❤❤ 
Love you all

1. Views
2. PROVO TEMPLE
3. Matua fam
4. DistrictπŸ”₯πŸ”₯
5. Nutella












 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😢‍🌫️😢‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄πŸ₯Ά