ππ₯ππ₯
This week was AMAZING!!!! 3 of the people we were teaching got baptized this week! Straight miracles for it to happen though!
On Monday Johnny Randall got baptized and I got to be the one baptizing him! He is a very big dude and when I went down to baptize him under the water he let go or slipped and SPLASHED me and the whole font
it was so awesome though! After the baptism I could see the light in his eyes and he was just a happier guy. The miracle of his baptism is that at the beginning of April my companion, Elder Smith, and I prayed about a "miracle baptism" which is where we pray and discuss what day comes to mind to throw into our schedule a day where we could have a baptism. And we both felt and agreed on Monday April 25 at 6pm. And last Saturday we had nothing for that day. But then after a few things leading to another Johnny called us asking if he could get baptized on Monday the 25th at 6



WOW that was the day that we prayed about. God is a God of miracles.

it was so awesome though! After the baptism I could see the light in his eyes and he was just a happier guy. The miracle of his baptism is that at the beginning of April my companion, Elder Smith, and I prayed about a "miracle baptism" which is where we pray and discuss what day comes to mind to throw into our schedule a day where we could have a baptism. And we both felt and agreed on Monday April 25 at 6pm. And last Saturday we had nothing for that day. But then after a few things leading to another Johnny called us asking if he could get baptized on Monday the 25th at 6



WOW that was the day that we prayed about. God is a God of miracles.The day after his baptism we found out that he had a stroke. We went to visit him in the hospital and it was a minor stroke and he is doing good but still that was scary!!
Ok the next miracle is Thomas getting baptized on Friday. So we had a lesson with him on Tuesday and a lil background on Thomas is he grew up a Catholic in India. And he had met with missionaries since January. And as we were going into this lesson we just planned on talking about the Priesthood. We walk in and sit down and after like 2 minutes he just says, "I had a crazy dream" and Elder Smith and I were like ok can you explain. And he starts talking about it and then he mentions that he thinks the dream was about him making a big and important decision in the near future. And as soon as he said that THE SPIRIT HIT ME AND I KNEW I HAD TO INVITE HIM TO BAPTISED. But he was very anxious so I offered him a blessing and after the blessing we asked him how he felt and he said "I think my life is going to take a new journey" so I said, "this experience I believe is God telling you that you need to be baptized" and we talked about baptism and then after a few minutes of him brushing it off a little I just straight up said, "Thomas, will you be baptized?" And he said yes. So we had his baptism on Friday!! And he catered Chick filet to his baptism!!!!
On Saturday Motu got baptized. He is a 9 year old Samoan. He is such a sweet kid. And I had the opportunity to give him the Holy Ghost! As soon as I gave him the blessing for it I just felt like a rush of the spirit go into him. A little weird but sooo cool. Then we left that Samoan baptism with a trunk full of muffins, chips, water, soda, and sandwiches.





This week is just amazing I am on a spiritual high hahaha. Kinds crazy. God has helped me help other and its the BEST!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
1. JOHNNY (BIG J)
2. THOMAS
3. MOTU
4. 



5. 

6. 



7. My companion Elder Smith








Comments
Post a Comment