TALOFA from Lehi🤙🤙

 What up everyone!!!! I'm so sorry I didn't send an email last week I have been sooo busy it's so crazy.


There has been so many miracles it's unbelievable!! This week we have been able to set a date for baptism for 6 people!!!! 3 of them are a for sure solid, but other 3 are inna rough situation so we are praying. Pray for Alex, Alias, and Sabri.

Last Sunday we were driving to go to church (Easter Sunday) and we saw a big gathering in a field behind the church and found out it was a Bible church. So we went and they were so nice to us! It was very cool to go to a different church! Everyone really is just trying to do their best and it was a good experience!! They had a band playing some good music. Then they baptized a few people. That was a unique experience.

This Friday Elder Smith and I always make at least 1 trip down to a donut shop that sells square donuts. And we give them to the missionaries or bring them to District meetings. And we went and they asked if we could give a lady that was working a blessing. So we walked to the back and I gave her a blessing in the back of a donut shop. It was so awesome because I felt the spirit so strong even though we weren't in an ideal location. She was the sweetest lady. But I had very strong impressions that God wanted me to say to her!!!

We went on a bunch of exchanges. Some of them just for a day and some of them overnight. They were all awesome!!! 

Cover a Tongan and a Samoan ward have been so awesome. They are some of the best people around!!! In the Samoan ward there is 10 ex BYU players and 6 ex NFL players 🔥🔥

Yesterday we walked with Johnny (who is getting baptized tonight) to church and went to church wit him. It is so amazing how God through the Spirit really guides the people who gave talks and lessons. Every single thing everyone taught or talked about was exactly what Johnny needed to hear!! And he noticed it also. He said, "today was a Johnny church" 
And it has been so amazing to see the Atonement of Jesus Christ work in Johnny's life. Thru the 2 weeks we have met with him I can see how much he has changed for the good. Its amazing to see how when someone who is going through a VERY HARD situation in their life and they turn to God and Christ, they really do receive strength and Joy amidst their struggles.

I love you all so much. If you need anything send me an email!!❤

1. ACE CUTZ (Slowly getting better)
2. 🎩🕶
3. 🌮🌮
4. Da homiez before exchanges 
5. 🍜🍜
6. VIEWS
7. The Saratoga Springs Temple
8. 🌊🌊












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄🥶