🤙🤙LEHI GXNG🤙🤙
Wow everyone this week was just straight crazy 
Let's get into it
Last pday was so awesome. We were a District vs District basketball game and then the AP's pulled up and then President and Sister Evanson came too


It was so much fun to play full court ball and get a sweat in



It was so much fun to play full court ball and get a sweat in
Monday and Tuesday I had to say goodbye to so many people it was so hard to say bye because I love that area and the people so much!!
Wednesday was !!!TRANSFER DAY!!! Elder Smith is my new companion and he is In his last transfer before he goes home!! But he wants to finish string so that's good!! We had sooo much mail to deliver and bikes to pick up and drop off. And meeting the LEHI ZONE
It was a lot of driving around hahah. I cover the Holbrook Farms Stake and the Thanksgiving Stake plus a Tongan Ward and a Samoan ward

I'm so excited to get 2 poly wards because they are so awesome!! I live in a 4 pad (4 Elders in one apartment) up on traverse mountain so the view is so beautiful every single day.
It was a lot of driving around hahah. I cover the Holbrook Farms Stake and the Thanksgiving Stake plus a Tongan Ward and a Samoan ward

I'm so excited to get 2 poly wards because they are so awesome!! I live in a 4 pad (4 Elders in one apartment) up on traverse mountain so the view is so beautiful every single day. Thursday at 8am there was a new Zone Leader training at the mission Presidents home!! We had some bussin waffles and the training was so sick!!! I'm excited and also pretty nervous but it's been great so far
Then we rushed to a District Council and lunch. And while we were at lunch we get a call from Elders who got in a bike crash and their bikes are busted and one of the Elders busted up his finger so we had to go solve that situation and order a new bike part at a bike store. We then had a few lessons that night which were soo awesome. Elder Smith is a great teacher I'm excited to learn from him.
Then we rushed to a District Council and lunch. And while we were at lunch we get a call from Elders who got in a bike crash and their bikes are busted and one of the Elders busted up his finger so we had to go solve that situation and order a new bike part at a bike store. We then had a few lessons that night which were soo awesome. Elder Smith is a great teacher I'm excited to learn from him.Friday was awesome we showed up to a lesson with a kid and 3 other kids were there too. So we just got 3 extra kids to teach and all 4 of them want to get baptized!!!! They are awesome! Then later that night we gave a guy a priesthood blessing and the Spirit was so strong it was so awesome!!
We met this awesome Poly fam and one of their sons isn't baptized and most likely he will we just gotta keep working with him and the Lord will do the rest.
This week was so crazy. There is so much more but this would be a novel
LOVE YOU ALL


LOVE YOU ALL

1. Bro. McDonald

2. The Miner fam

3. Elder Jolley
4.Elders Dudley and Gardner
5. Salt Lake Valley
6. Munchin


.jpg)



Comments
Post a Comment