General Conference🔥🔥🔥🔥
What up everyone... this week has been great and pretty crazyyy!
Last Monday we gotta hoop so that was soo fun. We also have been continuing our teaching with Oumar after he got baptised and that has been so fun. He should be going to the Temple pretty soon which is so sick!!!
On Tuesday we went on Splits with 2 young men and they were pretty cool!! We knocked on 4 doors and were let into 3 of them which is SOOOO AWESOME!! They were all members but still it was so awesome. The last one we shared a message with them and these 2 young men and us just totally felt the spirit so strong. The couple that we were teaching just started crying
Got me choking up which was crazy
Got me choking up which was crazy
There is this one house in our area which looks soooo creepy and missionaries kinda "avoid" because they don't want to be yelled at. But we knocked on their door a few weeks ago. And this week we were walking home and we saw a man walking out so we crossed the road to talk to him and right when I said hey he said, "oh I'm not interested" so I was like well do you need help with anything? And he was caught off guard and was like, "not really, but why don't you come on in" so we went in his house and this house is like 100 years old (not even joking) But we just had a great conversation and they cooked us dinner right there on the spot. They are sooo nice
Then we shared a quick Scripture. We shared Helaman 5:12 and they both really liked it!!! And I heard from a member that when missionaries went to their house before the man would never let them even open the Book of Mormon. And we shared a whole Scripture!!!
Then we shared a quick Scripture. We shared Helaman 5:12 and they both really liked it!!! And I heard from a member that when missionaries went to their house before the man would never let them even open the Book of Mormon. And we shared a whole Scripture!!! We met with this family and they are so awesome!! They have 2 real life race car driving simulators. It was sooo cool. And the Dad was a MCDONALD'S ALL AMERICAN

He's a hooper hooper that's so sick he played for BYU also. But his son is on this email so shout out to Garner!!!


He's a hooper hooper that's so sick he played for BYU also. But his son is on this email so shout out to Garner!!!GENERAL CONFERENCE was so amazing!!! What General Conference is, is when our Prophet and Apostles and some leadership of the church speak. They give us guidance and direction. And this happens every 6 months!!! It was so amazing. When the Prophet, Russell M. Nelson, spoke I felt the spirit confirm to me that he really is a prophet of God and called of God!!!
We Got transfer calls yesterday and I am being transferred to LEHI!! And I'm going to be a Zone Leader. That means I have the responsibility to make sure a bunch of missionaries are doing good and help them out and kinda report to the Mission President about how things are going in the area of the mission. But I'm so nervous 
this is going to be a HUGE learning curve wow!!

this is going to be a HUGE learning curve wow!!I love yall soo much!!!! Hope your week goes great!!!
1. District vs District + AP's + President and Sister Evanson
2. Saying goodbye to Josh and Jaedon
3. Sum homies‼‼
4. 





5. APRIL FOOLS... Thanks to Sister Stevens for some wonderful dinner
6. Playing some football
7. Someone's crib 

so sick


so sick8. Race against the homie







Comments
Post a Comment