Still in PGπŸ€™❤πŸ₯Ά

 *SO SORRY FOR A LONGGG EMAIL*

What up yall!!!! I'm still here in Pleasant Grove. Haha I feel like it's been soo long. I've been here for coming up on 6 months now. I LOVE THIS AREA even though its hard to find people to teach, the members here are so awesome! 

Last Monday was AWESOME!! We got to hoop with our district and the AP's (Assistant to the Presidents, they just help the Mission President A LOT and its hard to see them very much) One who them committed to Michigan for football... he's like 6'8" and 300 lbs. Then we had a volleyball/basketball activity with some youth!!

I DONT KNOW IF ANY TORONTO MISSIONARIES ARE READING THIS OR ANY MISSIONARY WHO KNOWS BUT I JUST MET THE GUY WHO MADE AND SANG "SISTER SMITH" when I found out I was so shookπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That song is just a missionary song made by missionaries and it is pretty funny.

We got to go to the Temple this week and the Temple is just so awesome. The peace and happiness I feel there is just amazing. 

There was a older couple that we visited with and the wife has short term memory loss and she is so sweet. She asked me where I'm from probably 7 times in 25 minutes haha. And every time I said Calgary she said everytime, " oh Calgary, I've been there. I was in a BYU choir and we took a bus up there and did a concert." So sweet, but at first it caught me off guard πŸ˜‚❤

One day we had a tiny bit of time so we decided to knock on a few doors. And this older lady opens the door and let's us in and we talk and share a message. And Elder Allen was saying the closing prayer I had a thought to offer her a blessing. And then right when he finished she asked if she could say a prayer. And while she was praying I still had that thought and feeling. So when she finished I offered if she wanted a blessing. And she started crying and said yes that would be great. It is so crazy how God can use us or other people to help people who need it. Her husband just passed away and she was probably going through a hard time and we have never met her and she looked happy on the outside but God put us at that door so we could comfort her and maybe give her a little boost for that day or week!! GOD IS SO GOOD

Another cool experience was we were sharing a message with a family who's husband passed away and you could tell they were a little sad, not too bad, but you could tell just a lil bit. And at the end of our message we invited them to pray to know who to give a Book of Mormon to and give it to them. And they (living in Utah) had NO clue who to give it to and we promised that if they pray God will out someone in your life. So we closes off with a prayer and right when we were done the Mother just started SOBBING. She said, "I know who to give the Book of Mormon to." WOW! And we setup our Follow up visit and the lady that she will be using the Book of Mormon to will be visiting town right before our follow up visit!🀯🀯 God literally just answered ours and her prayer right in front of our face. They had NO CLUE who yo give a copy if the Book of Mormon to and God answered the prayer right there!!!

AHHH... there is so much good this week but I don't wanna make this way too longπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ soooooo last thing... Yesterday we helped out with 3 mission preparation classes πŸ˜‚ that's just where youth preparing to go on a mission just go to this "class" and hopefully it can help them out. So the first one we went to was AMAZING.... Elder Allen and I were asked to role play the lesson about the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. And WOW. I swear the Holy Spirit was sooo freaking strong yall. Ahhh. As I was reciting the "First Vision" account the whole countenance of the room changed and wow. Everyone I'm telling you the words I was saying were being directed. After we were discussing it with everyone the "teacher" started crying. Wow. I was literally shaking I was so overwhelmed with the Spirit my heart felt like it wanted to BURST. After we closed I just hugged the teacher haha. I want everyone to know that God has brought back the Gospel of Jesus Christ. And we have a true and inspired Prophet (Russell M. Nelson) and he leads and guides us all so we can point and direct our lives towards Jesus Christ and our loving Heavenly Father❤❤❤

I love yall so much and miss everyone a lot❤πŸ€™

1. This was mission prep class#3 of the day❤πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
2. πŸ™„πŸ™„
3. Hooping wit sum kids‼‼
4. Elder Pese finally going home after 3 years and 3 months onna mission❤πŸ€™
5. πŸ€¦‍♂️🀦‍♂️
6. πŸ₯ΈπŸ₯Έ
7. The Mount Timpanogus Temple❤❤❤
8. Sum kids wanted me to do sum flipsπŸ˜‚






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😢‍🌫️😢‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄πŸ₯Ά