Marchπππ
This week was great!!!
I gotta post "A DAY IN THE LIFE" so if you haven't seen it.... go to my Facebook or Instagram. WHAT VIDEO SHOULD I DO NEXT?????
One of the younger men that has been coming on splits with us a lot, Josh, opened his mission call this week and he is going to BRAZIL!!
So sick, I'm proud of him for real for real!!!

So sick, I'm proud of him for real for real!!!One night we knocked on a door that we knew they didn't belong to our church. So we knocked on it and he answered and we talked a bit. He said, "I was a member but when I turned 16 I ran away from the church AS FAST AS I COULD" Kinda sad because God is so good. But we talked for like 10 minutes on his doorstep! And he is moving on a Sunday. He was like you won't be able to come help cause its a Sunday (sabbath day) but we said we would come help even though its a Sunday and he was caught SO off guard. I think we all get caught up so much on following the "letter of the law" which is forgetting things that truly matter. Its good to remember that helping others is VERY important. Jesus Christ the perfect example healed people and did Gods work on the Sabbath day. BUT HEY MAYBE IM WRONG.... IF YOU THINK SO EMAIL ME BACK YOUR THOUGHTS.

We went on exchanges on Thursday, and to start it off we went out to lunch at DOTERRA!!!! Their headquarters is in our district and they have a cafeteria that we can go to!! But Elder Dickemore (ZL) came to my area. It was great!! We might have a dinner with a part member family!!!



Then we went to a family in talked about like last month how they are struggling and we knocked on their door and gave the Mom a priesthood blessing. So we went to this family to see how they're doing and when the Mom answered she yelled to her kids in the house, "kids your favorite missionary Elder Dean is here." 
My heart melted haha. They all came running. We shared a message with them and they are getting better!! Love them!

My heart melted haha. They all came running. We shared a message with them and they are getting better!! Love them!PRAYERS DO GET ANSWERED. A family in our area that we are close with, the Smoot fam, they had a baby last week. But it was scary because the Mom and the Baby almost died. And the whole ward at church that week prayed for them. Well we went over this week to see how they're doing and they are doing great!!!! They were ok. And after like a week and a half the baby finally could come home!!! He is SO CUTE AHHH
So small.

So small. We shared messages with families that have MASSIVE homes this week. One had a full court Donovan Mitchell Basketball court. Ahhh. And another had a whole room dedicated to Jordans and all crazy shoes ahhhh. Pretty crazy
On Saturday we had a few minutes before our dinner appointment so we knocked on a non members home and she LET US IN!! I was so excited and ready but then this lady TALKED AND TALKED AND TALKED. I swear she barelt breathed. We ended up being so late to the dinner. But I kept trying to jump in but she kept going haha. It was great. But I "accidentally" left a Book of Mormon on the couch. Hopefully she reads it and can feel how amazing The Book of Mormon is and the peace and joy that comes from reading it.
Yesterday we had a dinner appointment and they were really cool. As we were leaving one of the younger boys ran out to us and gave us a hug
he's like 6. Melt my heart 

he's like 6. Melt my heart 

This week in Alma 24 the whole chapter was FIRE
but I loved these verses because these people were very wicked... they were murderers and doing everything that isn't good. But Ammon comes among them and teaches them about God and Jesus Christ. And so many people come closer to Jesus!! And this is just the King who was evil and turned good what he said about how Loving and merciful God was to them and to EVERYONE OF US.
....

but I loved these verses because these people were very wicked... they were murderers and doing everything that isn't good. But Ammon comes among them and teaches them about God and Jesus Christ. And so many people come closer to Jesus!! And this is just the King who was evil and turned good what he said about how Loving and merciful God was to them and to EVERYONE OF US.
....14 And the great God has had mercy on us, and made these things known unto us that we might not perish; yea, and he has made these things known unto us beforehand, because he loveth our souls as well as he loveth our children; therefore, in his mercy he doth visit us by his angels, that the plan of salvation might be made known unto us as well as unto future generations.
15 Oh, how merciful is our God!
God has given is the "plan of salvation" and we can know where we came from before earth, what the purpose of life is, and where and what happens to us after we die!! IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE EMAIL ME!!
I LOVE YOU ALL





1. A LEGEND



2. 



3. DA HOMIES



4. God's love is for EVERYONE 



5. "The dripped out room" 





.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment