πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰




 This week was GREAT. 


On Monday we went Roller Skating and Lazer Tagging and it was so fun. And today someone we have been teaching got baptized!!! It was so awesome. But the best part and actually I best part of my mission so far was yesterday he got given the Gift of the Holy Ghost!! And I got to be apart of it and wow the spirit was soooooo strong!!! WOW. I just felt so proud of the guy that he chose this for his life. I know he will be blessed and guided throughout his life. God is so GOOD!❤❤

On Tuesday we were knocking some doors and one door a guy all tattded up and pierced (nothing wrong with that) I just wasn't feeling like getting yelled at so I just complimented his earrings and asked about them cause they were the ear hoop kinda ones. And we started talking about them and his tattoos. And at first he didn't really wanna talk about the church. So we kept talking about other things and then right before we left he mentioned he had kids before so I asked if we could just come and give a message on being kind to others and I said we don't even need to use any Scriptures. And then he thought a lil bit and he said, "well you know what that would be good, and you can use a few scriptures if you want." Soooo awesome!!!

On Wednesday it was someone in our areas birthday so we didn't have anything to do in the morning so we decided to cut up some paper and "heart attack" their door! It was so fun. They have a camera so we got caught but it was fun. And then it was funny because 2 days after that we caught them dropping off a birthday gift for me. Haha. 

We went to eat Pho wit my District Leader and ahhhhh dang I miss it... sooo good. 

On Saturday a non member made me a birthday gift so we went to pick it up and she gave me a homemade stuffed animal unicorn thing. And a bag, we didn't know what was in it. And the bag couldn't fit in my backpack so I was biking one handed and ATE IT. I crashed so hard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was laughing sooo hardπŸ˜‚ but I made sure I saved the bag. We get home and open it and it is a strawberry rhubarb pie andddd the Book of Mormon I "accidentally" left at their house🀦‍♂️🀦‍♂️ 

Last thing that was awesome was we had a normal message with a member and right before we came over they said they are having a person that we may be able to teach there. WE GOT SO EXCITED. It was a GREAT lesson/message. We just talked about the Book of Mormon and why it's important. Every time I tell someone how much I love the Book of Mormon the spirit hits SO STRONGLY EVERYTIME.

Scripture of the week:::: Alma 26:37
"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." GOD KNOWS EACH OF US PERSONALLY AND LOVES US. He always wants what is best for you!!!

1. PHO🍜🍜🍜
2. Uhhh someone has a roosterπŸ“πŸ”
3. HEART ATTACK
4. BAPTISM (he is the one in the middle)
5. The Stevens famπŸ”₯πŸ”₯
6. ☔☔


















 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😢‍🌫️😢‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄πŸ₯Ά