☀️☀️☀️
Dang this week went by so fast...
On Tuesday we helped with a "mission month" with one of the wards and we showed my "Day in the life" video 6 times in a hour
kinda got tired of it

kinda got tired of it
I got my Astrology done
a person we are trying to teach. His mom likes astrology and not gonna lie it was pretty accurate
that was fun

a person we are trying to teach. His mom likes astrology and not gonna lie it was pretty accurate
that was funWe had Zone Conference where A LOT of missionaries get together and wow they are always so awesome.... but sooooo long
they are great and I always learn a lot. But I was dead at the end haha.
they are great and I always learn a lot. But I was dead at the end haha. We prayed for/with a few different people on their doorstep this week. It was pretty cool. They were older ladies and going to the doctors or just aren't feeling well so we offered to pray with them on the step and they said yes.
Ooouuuu I got some homemade Louisiana chili this week and wow almost ad good as my moms




it was delicious!!! And the people who feed us are always so nice but fun because they hate our church but love Elder Allen and I. They are the best people tho. 





it was delicious!!! And the people who feed us are always so nice but fun because they hate our church but love Elder Allen and I. They are the best people tho. 
A cool spiritual experience this week was on Friday we had some time so we were gong to walk to a certain area to knock some doors before a message. But then I got a STRONG feeling to knock on a door that we passed a few minutes ago. I kept pushing it off because this particular guy doesn't like missionaries just randomly stopping by. But I just kept feeling like we should. So we turned around and walk a few minutes back down the road and knocked on his door and nobody answered. So I was like well God was probably testing to see if I'd listen to a prompting from the Spirit. But then the next day we were walking to a certain part of our area and then a name popped into my head. This day was so hot and sunny and I was dead. But the name kept coming and it was probably a 10 minutes walk from where we were. So I was like we'll let's go do this and listened to the prompting again. And sure enough this elderly couple at that exact time were trying to move a couch and we were able to do it for them!!! So cool. Maybe God was texting me the day before and preparing me for the next day. 
GOD IS GOOD


GOD IS GOOD

Yesterday (Sunday) I got to speak in church and it was great... then later that day there was a youth fireside (meeting) and it was for all the youth from Orem upto American Fork

We held this meeting at the Alpine Tabernacle. THERE WERE SOOO MANY PEOPLE!!!!! I have never shaken so many hands at a time before. We were at the front door greeting people and showing them where they could sit and I was like hey there isn't that many spots but just go force your way in

This meeting for the youth was about missionary work. And they showed my "day in the life" video

So that'd about 2000 people watching it right there!!! Pretty cool then I gotta answer a question for them. But it was sooo fun fun the building is so big and beautiful!!!


We held this meeting at the Alpine Tabernacle. THERE WERE SOOO MANY PEOPLE!!!!! I have never shaken so many hands at a time before. We were at the front door greeting people and showing them where they could sit and I was like hey there isn't that many spots but just go force your way in

This meeting for the youth was about missionary work. And they showed my "day in the life" video

So that'd about 2000 people watching it right there!!! Pretty cool then I gotta answer a question for them. But it was sooo fun fun the building is so big and beautiful!!!Well I hope everyone had a great week!! Love you all



1. The upper level of the Tabernacle

2. The Cisneros homies



3. 





4. PG ZONE

5. Some of the Tabernacle



6. AHH missin hooping
7. VIEWS








Comments
Post a Comment