6 Monthsππ
I hit my 6 months mark this week WOW. This has definitely been the hardest 6 months of my life. But it is worth it. I love teaching about Jesus Christ.
For Valentines day last pday we had dinner with a family and they are so awesome!! We talked and laughed a lot!
I GOT ASKED ON A DATE 
She was a funny girl. She has mental disability but she is so nice. She made us grapes covered in kool-aid sugar!

She was a funny girl. She has mental disability but she is so nice. She made us grapes covered in kool-aid sugar! I filmed "A Day In The Life As A Missionary" it was fun but everything that day got cancelled so its not the most exciting but that's sometimes Missionary work. I'm still editing it here and there so it should be on Facebook and Instagram this week sometime!! Gas it up!
So we went to Iceberg to eat one lunch as a District and we were waiting in line and an old guy comes in line and starts talking. And he was a nice guy but I wasn't sure if he was talking back about our beliefs or not because he would say one thing and I'd be like "that's not 100 percent true"
but then he would say something that I'd be like thats so true
but anyways the District all sat together then I asked if the guy came alone and he did so I sat and ate lunch with him. Funny dude

but then he would say something that I'd be like thats so true
but anyways the District all sat together then I asked if the guy came alone and he did so I sat and ate lunch with him. Funny dude

This week we met a Utah State Football players Dad and the player won Defensive Player of the Game in the Jimmy Kimmell Bowl!!! I'll show yall the picture in the bottom. Pretty cool!!!
On Saturday I got to see my whole family. We went to a funeral down in Provo. It was so good to see my family. Aubrey wouldn't let go of my leg
But it was so good to see all the cuzzos and uncles. I love them all so much I wish they could know how much I care about them. Same with my immediate fam too
If anyone of yall sees this I love you
But it was so good to see all the cuzzos and uncles. I love them all so much I wish they could know how much I care about them. Same with my immediate fam too
If anyone of yall sees this I love you
Matthew 14
The whole chapter is so good so if you need something to read this week open up your Bible!!
1. 



2. DPoG
3. The biggest house in our area CRAZY
4. HxH 



5. Nice fat tie...Shout out Uncle Brett



6. 









Comments
Post a Comment