ππͺ
This week was great! It was pretty busy which is awesome! Let's get straight into it!
Last Monday for PDay we were sooo busy
Elder Allen's first pday was crazy I don't think he liked it
But we left the house at 7:25 to get my booster vaccine and to go grocery shopping. Then we got home and 5 minutes later we got picked up by Zayne. Zayne is a priest in our area and he took us out to eat! He's a stud! We went to Tru Religion. It's a breakfast spot but it was soooooo good
but the wait time was an hour
Then when we got home 5 minutes later our district picked us up to go to a church and hoop! Then when we got home Elder Pese came to give me a haircut.
Elder Allen's first pday was crazy I don't think he liked it
But we left the house at 7:25 to get my booster vaccine and to go grocery shopping. Then we got home and 5 minutes later we got picked up by Zayne. Zayne is a priest in our area and he took us out to eat! He's a stud! We went to Tru Religion. It's a breakfast spot but it was soooooo good
but the wait time was an hour
Then when we got home 5 minutes later our district picked us up to go to a church and hoop! Then when we got home Elder Pese came to give me a haircut.Alright this week we taught more than I ever have yet! We had some great lessons where the spirit was just directing exactly what I should say. We had members at each lesson and they always bring a great spirit and power (especially the stake President
) But throughout all this teaching its been so great because as I'm teaching I'm literally teaching myself too
like I'm like, Dang what I just said and what we're teaching is so true. And I have no doubt in my mind. SO IF ANY OF YOU WANNA LEARN MORE, TELL ME AND I CAN GET THE LOCAL MISSIONARIES TO COME TO YOU!
) But throughout all this teaching its been so great because as I'm teaching I'm literally teaching myself too
like I'm like, Dang what I just said and what we're teaching is so true. And I have no doubt in my mind. SO IF ANY OF YOU WANNA LEARN MORE, TELL ME AND I CAN GET THE LOCAL MISSIONARIES TO COME TO YOU! So we've been on splits with Josh and Jaedon 3 times now and I've started to let them take control a little bit. So when we are knocking member doors I let them do it (and of course I was right there to help even tho I'm not even the best haha) so one time I was like "alright Jaedon this is a member, just be ask if they need any help and set up a time to come back and share a message" (of course there's a little more) so he got up there knocked on it and Jaedon being so kind started introducing himself. But then the older man just kind of yelled (raised his voice) and said :IM NOT A MORMON, IM CATHOLIC" then slammed the door. I felt so bad for Jaedon. I thought it would be nice people ahhh. Well I guess its a learning experience for us all.
One night it was a little later so I was going to introduce Elder Allen to someone and we went to 2 different people and they both weren't home. And we remembered we saw cars at a church we passed, so we decided to go back and see what was happening and if we can help. And turns out it was a youth missionary activity. So they were out in companionships and went to other members houses and practiced teaching. And then at the church they were having a testimony meeting. So we sat with some kids and they were nervous to go up so I told one of the younger ones that I'd go up with him if he went up. And he wouldn't so I offered 10 bucks. And that got him up there talking
then I had to haha. But it's cool how God leads us to exactly where we need to be. He wanted us at that missionary activity to help out.
then I had to haha. But it's cool how God leads us to exactly where we need to be. He wanted us at that missionary activity to help out. There is so many great things that happened like lunch with the Thornton fam, a very busy Sunday of talks and church and mission prep, and Zoom mission workout!
But the last thing that was so nice to hear was a lady in one of the wards called us about a missionary activity this coming week. And she also said her class was asked to write down one person In the ward who they look up to. And one of the younger kids in her class wrote, "The Elders" that's so sweet
Dang I love this area even though its a little harder. But that's ok God has put me here at this time for a reason!!!

Dang I love this area even though its a little harder. But that's ok God has put me here at this time for a reason!!!Scripture for yall to think about...
Romans 8:31!! It's great! LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU



1. Thornton fam



2. Sum heat that two 11 year old kids have‼



3. 



Comments
Post a Comment