MERRY CHRISTMAS πŸ¦ŒπŸŽ…☃️❄




 I hope yall had a great Christmas!! I hope you felt Christ's love and I hope u could spend time with your family! And if you want me to share my picture drive with you let me know!!


We had Zone Conference this week!!! Which is where a few different zones get together... so probably around 65-85 missionaries. And our President  his Wife, and the AP (Assistant to the President) gave us some trainings/taught us!! Which was AMAZING!! A thought that I liked is that we came down to Earth, we put absolute Faith and Trust in Jesus Christ that he would come down and do what he said he would do. And of course Jesus did and lived a perfect life and sacrificed and died for us!!! President said "we bet our lives" pretty cool... I hope I explained that good for yallπŸ˜‚❤ And after that we all went to the gym and had a Talent Show!! It was sooo fun... a couple of missionaries and I did a fun songπŸ˜‚

This week has been a little slower missionary work wise so we have been grinding out on the Book of Mormon Challenge that our President gave us. We have to finish the Book of Mormon before Jan 1😱🀯

On Thursday an awesome family (the Nettesheim fam) brought us homemade BANANA CREAM PIE!!!!!!! They know I love her pie πŸ˜‚❤ so they brought a whole pie!!!! So delicious!!

Christmas Eve was 100 percent the best day of this week!! We got to go help out with the #LightTheWorld Giving Machines in Orem!!!!! It was so fun!! It was crazy like people were just walking up and casually dropping like 500 dollarsπŸ‘€πŸ€― but it's so awesome!!! Because these Machines have like options of so many things but some of the options are like 100 polio vaccines to kids in need, and 3 chickens to a family in a third world country!! So it's so awesome!! 
AND GUESS WHO SUPRISED ME!!!! My uncle and cuzzos pulled up on me!!!!! Wow that was a great Christmas gift!! I haven't seen them in like 6 or 7 years!!!! It was so good to see them!!! So AWESOME❤❤❤

And later on Christmas Eve we went to a FIRE members family Christmas party!! The same family who got us corndogs a while ago!! But there was A LOT of people there.... I thought my Christmas stuff was bug with my family and uncle Jonathan and auntie Crystal family and some friends. But these guys were all packed into that house πŸ˜‚ They even got us gifts!!! And we had a white elephant gift exchange haha! It was fun!!

CHRISTMAS DAY!!! THERE WAS NO SNOWπŸ˜‚πŸ€¦ So funny πŸ˜‚ but I gotta facetime my fam and watch them open their gifts! It was great! Then we got together with our Zone and that was pretty fun. And then we went to a members house for dinner!! We played some games like headbands and it was a good time!!!

Sorry this one is a lil long but I hope yall are doing GREAT! I love you all❤

1. The GOATs πŸ ❤
2. Uncle Kolby and Kole and Matty❤❤
3. The Foothills District TalentπŸ’―πŸ”₯
4. CHRISTMAS DAY NO SNOW
5. Foothills District + President and Sister EvansonπŸ‘”
6. Christmas day headbands action
7. Thornton Family gift❤πŸ’―
8. THE WHOLE CREWπŸ˜‚❤πŸ”₯
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😢‍🌫️😢‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄πŸ₯Ά