THANKSGIVING🦃USA
This week was definitely a hard week. But even through a hard week I still had GREAT experiences and still felt the Spirit strongly!!!
Last Monday was REALLY fun because as a District (a group of missionaries) we went and played some Laser Tag and roller skated!!! It was so fun!!
The Book of Mormon/scriptures and prayer is the best place to turn to find peace!!! I PROMISE you all that!!! I know life is busy and it's hard to find time but if you are trying to turn to God, he WILL STRENGTHEN YOU!!! AND GOD WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS!!!!

Thanksgiving was GREAT!!!! We went with a family to a church building and there were at least 40 people
it was so fun!!! We played football, basketball, some fun games, and of course we had some nice food!!!!!! And later we stopped by a members home and they invited us in. Because their plans changed they decided to have Kabobs!!! They were delicious!
And hahaha when they were making the sweet potatoes with marshmallows, they set it on fire twice!
We were all just laughing!!! But they were so yummmmm!!

it was so fun!!! We played football, basketball, some fun games, and of course we had some nice food!!!!!! And later we stopped by a members home and they invited us in. Because their plans changed they decided to have Kabobs!!! They were delicious!
And hahaha when they were making the sweet potatoes with marshmallows, they set it on fire twice!
We were all just laughing!!! But they were so yummmmm!!On Saturday I got to play basketball for real for the first time since I've been out!!!! It felt sooooo AMAZING!!! I just played 2 games but that was better than nothing!!!
I know I sent this quote last week but here it is again, "PRAY AS IF EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON THE LORD, THEN WORK AS IF EVERYTHING DEPNDS ON YOU." 
I love this quote so much because we need to be praying to God for everything. But, we cannot just expect things to work out for us, unless we actually get up and do something!!!! A Scripture that it reminds me of is Alma 37:36-37! If any of you want to know how to get a Book of Mormon let me know and I can help!!

I love this quote so much because we need to be praying to God for everything. But, we cannot just expect things to work out for us, unless we actually get up and do something!!!! A Scripture that it reminds me of is Alma 37:36-37! If any of you want to know how to get a Book of Mormon let me know and I can help!!I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH







1. A coat a member gave me that is like 20 years old (or something like that) and it's from FRANCE 



2. Also a great quote!!!



3. Elders Jolley, Doty, and Pospisil
4. A "Light the World" scarf with a UOM symbol



5. ROLLER SKATING



Comments
Post a Comment