Senior Companion DEANπŸ’―

 What's upppppp everyone sending my love to you all❤

This week was straight FIRE!!! So imma get straight into it πŸ˜‚

So we work A LOT with members and I love it cause some members are so awesome. The first fire fam that we met was the Thornton fam!!! We gave a lil message and then we had a lil dessert and then they invited us to go out to lunch on Friday!!! So I'll talk bout that Inna second.

On Tuesday us and the District went to this Mexican food restaurant and it was toooo good.... Elder Doty and I got 10 tacos eachπŸ˜‚ and later that day we went and gotta play some ball wit an investigator and shared a quick lil message about the Book of Mormon!!! He's 13.

Wednesday we had interviews wit the President!!! Him and his wife are so amazing!! Then we met wit a family... and the dad made up his own technology to like fix machines by getting rid of "vibrations" and he just sold his technology to the US Military!!! And then after that we taught the Plan of Salvation to a non member fam!!! It went well and they zoomed into church!!

Thursday I became senior companion!!πŸ€ͺ Nah we had exchanges for the day and I got Elder Pospisil and he came out 2 weeks ago so I "led out my area".  He's cool!! We had knocked on a few non member homes and none of them answered πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚ but then we had a few members to share messages to and we met some sick families!!!!! We met the Talbot fam and they were so sick!!! We got invited to help out wit primary on Sunday!! And then our last appointment was with the Nettesheim fam and they were awesome!!!! We shared our message and then had some pie❤🀩🀩 and it was awesome!!!

Aight so Friday we went to lunch with the Thorton Dad, 2 of their daughters and a friend!! They took us to get corn dogs!!! But it was a corn dog truck and it was in Orem on UVU campus!!! So we had to get a lil permission from AP's. But when I tell you those corn dogs SLAPPED they were tooo good and they were like a foot long!! Too fire. And they got us deep fried snickers ahhhhh wow πŸ₯°❤ toooooo good!!! Brother Thornton is literally my dad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ except a lot shorter!! But it was so fun!!

Sunday was Elite!! We went to 3 wards sacrament and testimony meetings. And we helped with primary by dressing up as superherosπŸ˜‚ we got a mask shield and Cape!! And we just "flew" into the room and then we bore our testimony on missionsπŸ˜‚ so fun!! Then we helped wit mission prep class and Tommy the 9 year old is so to sit withπŸ˜‚ then we met wit the Thomas fam and they were awesome also!!! So cool!

I challenge all of you to read Alma 48:17 and consider how you can be more like Captain Moroni. AND THEN DO IT!!!❤


Sorry this email be long but love yall❤

1. Superhero ACE and DotyπŸ’―
2. Thornton's at the corn dog truck!!
3. Elder Pospisil and senior comp ACE
4. ♦️✌
5. 20 tacos munched
6. The Thomas Fam!!
7. πŸ¦™πŸ¦™







                                       






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😢‍🌫️😢‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄πŸ₯Ά