HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
What up yall... hope your thanksgiving was fire!!! Hope yall gotta think about what you were thankful for and all the blessings God has given each of you!!!
Tuesday was AMAZING because out afternoon and evening were very productive. We went to a less active older couples home and we did a lot of service for them! They can't really do to much cause they just waddle around so we helped A LOT!! Then we quickly zoomed home (their house was about 40 minutes away) changed back into our dress clothes and taught a new person!!! We read from the Book of Mormon and taught her about faith. WOW the Holy Ghost really does help!!! I was saying things to her that was definitely NOT me, it was straight up the Spirit!!! Then we zoomed home changed back into service clothes, went back to the older couples house to finish up some service and have dinner with them!!!!
We had interviews with our Mission President!! Mine was real short cause I'm outta here next week
so he basically just said good luck. But then we all went to Five Guys and that was my first time trying it and it SLAPS fosho!! And Sister Hoy who was in my MTC district is in my district here so that pretty sick.

so he basically just said good luck. But then we all went to Five Guys and that was my first time trying it and it SLAPS fosho!! And Sister Hoy who was in my MTC district is in my district here so that pretty sick.Wow on Sunday I had to conduct the music for the first time and I WAS TRASH

The whole congregation was laughing
aye but I wasn't too bad!! We taught Roy and his fam twice this week and they said they want to get baptized so that's sick!!!!


The whole congregation was laughing
aye but I wasn't too bad!! We taught Roy and his fam twice this week and they said they want to get baptized so that's sick!!!!We had some FIRE meals this weekend... on Saturday we met with a Mexican member and his Tacos are the best I've ever had simple!!!! Then on Sunday we met with a member family from Quebec!!! And it was so good and they were so fun!! Everybody was just laughing the whole time. Then yesterday we went to a Finish member family and they cooked up a really good thanksgiving dinner and dessert. BUT still doesn't come close to my mommas and my aunts. Especially not the pies. But it was good!!!
I invite everyone to read Alma 37:36-37 and message me what your thoughts are on those verses!!!
1. THE ICE CASTLE GANG

2. Lil drip drop

3. Sudbury district

4. Views

5. The hike
Comments
Post a Comment