Goodbye September!!!
What's up GANG thinking bout all of you!!! Hope your week is going well!!! Hope you have come closer to Christ at least a lil bit. If not I encourage you to do so this week!!!!
Last pday we went on a hike and it was so cool!!!! We went thru some caves and up these homemade stairs and ladders!!
We cover a city called Timmins. So on Tuesday we went up there and its about a 3.5 hour drive!!! Ofc I slept most of it 
We met with 2 sweet old ladies and they both are named Gisele!! So that was a lil confusing
One of them gave us Teddy bears
so cute haha. We also got haircuts from a member who owns a barber shop but I asked him for a fade and told him that "I WANT A FADE" and guess what he did... he did NOT fade me up!
So funny he gave my companions and I the exact cut
And we got sum AMAZING pouting from a place called Chez-nous, so if you are ever in Timmins you already know where to go.

We met with 2 sweet old ladies and they both are named Gisele!! So that was a lil confusing
One of them gave us Teddy bears
so cute haha. We also got haircuts from a member who owns a barber shop but I asked him for a fade and told him that "I WANT A FADE" and guess what he did... he did NOT fade me up!
So funny he gave my companions and I the exact cut
And we got sum AMAZING pouting from a place called Chez-nous, so if you are ever in Timmins you already know where to go.Alright so we went on exchanges and Elder Bullock and I went to a city called North Bay with Elder Baek who is our Zone leader!! He's sick! We got to meet with a guy named Les. Les said he liked me and that we "connected"
he's so awesome, he is just tryna come closer to God!!! As we all should be doing! We cooked up some cookies and went to deliver them to a less active member and he yelled at us
he said we have to call first... we did but he didn't answer so we just went for it. We have been driving EVERYWHERE this transfer cause we cover 5 areas... we hit 7000 km in the month of September
that's crazy!! And since my hair was trash I had Elder Baek fade me up and it looks good now
and I gotta give my second cut in the mission to him. It was so much better than the last one 

he's so awesome, he is just tryna come closer to God!!! As we all should be doing! We cooked up some cookies and went to deliver them to a less active member and he yelled at us
he said we have to call first... we did but he didn't answer so we just went for it. We have been driving EVERYWHERE this transfer cause we cover 5 areas... we hit 7000 km in the month of September
that's crazy!! And since my hair was trash I had Elder Baek fade me up and it looks good now
and I gotta give my second cut in the mission to him. It was so much better than the last one 
So one of the Gisele's we went to visit the same one that gave us the Teddy Bears calls us EVERY night AND morning. Just saying goodnight or goodmorning and she always says "I love you" so sweet. We went to watch one of our investigators football games (Roy) and it was better cause they won, he played better, and it was pouring rain!!!!
GENERAL CONFERENCE WAS AMAZING!!!! I had so many spiritual experiences of just hearing the spirit and feeling God's love and the spirit testifying that President Russell M. Nelson IS A TRUE PROPHET AND HE WAS CALLED OF GOD. It was so amazing we watched one of the sessions wit Roy!!! And one of the sessions wit Eric!!! Eric has a hard time sitting still so it was very fun but he asked some amazing questions and he really had a good heart!!
I wish I could put more into these emails but I don't wanna make them too too long... there is so much more but just know that I am so thankful for the opportunity to serve a mission. I KNOW this is where I'm supposed to be, no where else right now. I know that we have a Prophet to guide and direct us ALL!!! I know God loves you all!!!!
1. ACE in the cut



2. Elder Baek, Elder Bullock
3. A lil cute Teddy Bear



4. The cave we went thru!!!
5. Panorama view of the hike



Comments
Post a Comment