Goodbye CTM and Sudbury

 My last week in Sudbury was pretty good!! 


We got to help this guy clean his apartment this week!! It was a very interesting experience. First off, we get there and the door to the apartment has forensic like black powdered fingerprints. Then his apartment door is barely holding up and looms like someone was beating it with a hammer or something. The lock doesn't work so he uses a workout bar on on inside to like pry it closed. Then when we get in the apartment is FILTHY! Garbage everywhere expired food everywhere, flies everywhere, clothes everywhere. It was bad. (Not tryna diss, just painting the scene for yall) So he wanted is to clean it and we did and it was good. The guy was a lil shorter than me, was tatted everywhere. And he said that he was a victim of an attempted murderπŸ‘€ Dang aye he was followed into his apartment and got scrapped up!! Oh and I forgot there was blood stains on the walls just about at head height. He had badddd memory cause of this attack and he literally every 30 seconds would forget everything. HE FORGOT WE WERE THERE πŸ˜‚ And then he has a tear drop tat under his eye, so for all my people... he might have killed someone πŸ‘€πŸ‘€  So that was fun! πŸ˜‚

Right now I'm in Brampton staying wit a bunch of missionaries at the APs crib! Today we are going to go probably see the CN tower and soke downtown Toronto. I leave tomorrow for Utah!!🀯

Hope yall have a great week!! My Scripture for yall to read is... Joshua 1:9. Message me any thoughts on it!!!

1. MY DAWG
2. Killed 3 mouse in one day ❌
3. Last Monday thanksgiving dinner
4. I don't know why but just funny



                                                                                         
                                                 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😢‍🌫️😢‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄πŸ₯Ά