First Email!

 What's up everyone????? Hope yall are doing great!!!!!!! 

First off if you wanna contact me you can facebook message me, or you can send a private email... don't reply straight to this email please and thank you <3 

So my "preparation days" or my "free days" (to an extent) are on Thursdays while I am in the MTC or till the week of Sep 5. After that I am not 100 percent sure when I will have my p days. (WOW thank goodness for autocorrect HAHA). 

MTC has been GREAT so far!!! I love my district for real for real . We barely know each other but it is great spending all day with them online in class. My first companion is Elder Babb!!! He's so great! What a blessing it is to have the technology we do that can connect everyone from around the world. 

The schedule of a missionary requires me to wake up at 6:30am and sleep at 10:30pm. Wow I don't know why but going to sleep that early is sooo much harder for me then waking up that early. But I am slowly getting used to it. 

So far we have been taught sooo much it's crazy. Hopefully eventually I will know most of it. But my favorite thing is that we as missionaries aren't out forcing people to get connected with God, but we are teaching and HELPING people learn how to get connected with God. 

I want everyone to know that I KNOW God answers prayers, we just have to be sincere and have faith. If anyone has questions I am more than willing to answer just email me privately!!!

I love you ALL <3

                 Mom makes sure I have plenty of snacks through out the day... and Chocolate Milk!

    My sisters always make sure to turn off the tv when I come up, and we try to laugh a bit in between!


Every morning at 6:30, my mom and I go for a walk. I try to run up and down the street as                                                                      we go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄🥶