Final MTC email!!!
WOW aye!!! These weeks have gone SOO FAST!! They have been awesome! Sorry for the late email I was a lil busy
All this week was SICK! Elder Babb and I got a lot of practice teaching in, most of them went great. But they were a good experience.
Last P Day my family and I gotta go visit one of my mom's long lost friend
She has a son (Elder Olson) who started MTC at the same time as me and is going to Toronto also! We have found out that there's prolly going to be around 25 missionaries on the same plane to the 6IX!! Ontario doesn't know what's coming for them.
She has a son (Elder Olson) who started MTC at the same time as me and is going to Toronto also! We have found out that there's prolly going to be around 25 missionaries on the same plane to the 6IX!! Ontario doesn't know what's coming for them.
On Saturday I gotta see my guy for the last time before I leave and shoutout to Steven... gave me a clean haircut!!! So if you ever need a haircut in Calgary hit him up!
All the missionaries in my district are the BEST!!! Each and every one of them! For my guys reading this one of the guys in my district (Elder Newby) hooped against Mikey Williams
pretty savage!! But the reason I was so busy yesterday was because My Dad, Mom, and I gotta go down to the Cardston Temple with almost all of the district missionaries that are from Alberta!!! Then after the temple we all met up at Elder Beazer's house!! We played some cards and had a BBQ and just talked!!! And I got to experience putting the top back on a Jeep.
First time for everything! But it was great to see them!!

pretty savage!! But the reason I was so busy yesterday was because My Dad, Mom, and I gotta go down to the Cardston Temple with almost all of the district missionaries that are from Alberta!!! Then after the temple we all met up at Elder Beazer's house!! We played some cards and had a BBQ and just talked!!! And I got to experience putting the top back on a Jeep.
First time for everything! But it was great to see them!!That's about everything for this week... next email imma be in ONTARIO!!!
Love you all!!!! I invite you ALL to come closer to Christ by either reading a little bit in The Bible, or a little bit in The Book of Mormon!!! If you have any questions feel free to send me an individual email, orrrrr follow me on FACEBOOK!
1. The Alberta fam!!!!!

2. 3 Nephi 12:16 (In The Book Of Mormon)
3. I was a lil rusty don't worry. But that was the only vid I got



Comments
Post a Comment