1st WEEK YALL!!!!!

 Elder Dean arrives in Toronto Sept 6 2021



What's up everyone!!!!! Feels like forever since I sent one last frfr!!! This week has been CRAZY!!!!! But its been GREAT!!!


First night we gotta go to the mission home and meet the mission president and his wife. They are nice!!! Their house is crazyyyy!!!! It's in Brampton. Then I gotta stay at a hotel that night and that was really fun for sure! On the next day I gotta meet my companions!!! I'm in a trio... my companions are Elder Bullock and Elder Thompson!!! They are greatttt!!! I'm just tryna soak in all I can from them.

I'm in Sudbury, Ontario... literally in the middle of nowhere but its a nice place!! I live in a house with my companions and another companionship so there is 5 of us in one house (we call it the Ice Castle) so its always exciting up here. 

We cover a few areas that are a few hours away from our house and we went to a place called Manitoulin Island and did sum service for a member who's husband is interested... so we did yard work for a few hours then taught him... and the lesson was for sure guided by the spirit because I asked my companions why they haven't asked him to get baptized yet (cause they have been teaching him for a few years) and they said he isn't ready. Soooo the lesson just went in the direction and Elder Bullock invited him to get baptized and he said yes!!!!!! Pretty sick! 

I'm so happy that most of the Elders I'm living with like to workout cause we have been working out and going on runs everyday and it's so great. 

We have been so blessed this week because one member gave us probably about 500 dollars worth of groceries... he gave us a 200 dollar beef tenderloin!!!!!!! And another member gave us 12 boxes of cereal!!! Such a blessingπŸ”₯❤

I'm so grateful to be on a mission ❌🧒 I know that God loves ALL of you. I hope you guys can come to realize that. Please if you ever have questions or wanna talk about God or anything just email me privately!!!! ❤❤


1. Had to try on my comps glasses to check the drip
2. My zone!!πŸ”₯
3. My and my comps
4. Elder Myers and the tenderloin!!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹







                                                         

                                                          Elder Dean and President and Sister Ensign

                                                 Elder Dean and Trainers Elder Bullock and Thompson


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's Farewell and Setting Apart

I'm back😢‍🌫️😢‍🌫️

FIRST SNOWFALL HERE❄πŸ₯Ά